Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Intro to the lady on the other side of the monitor.

So, how are ya? Gooooood. Urm, I'm Jania and I'm from Alabama [gags lol ok not rly] and I'm 21. I act more like a kid than anything, but I do know how to act in adult like situations. Let's see. I'm new to blogger if you can't tell. I usually use LJ but I got invited on here and I was like well why not, bc I've been looking for something different to express myself on bc I'm tired of basically being bashed on LJ so yeah. I'm a complete dork and music freak. I love musicals and all types of art. I love every type of music. I don't really know what else to say at this moment, because I'm not really feeling to well. I'm coming down with a sinus infection and it sucks to say the least. But when I get a chance, I'll post something else. Laderz.

2 comments:

Ariyana said...

Good to see ya! I'm just starting here too...I hope you get to feeling better!

Savvy said...

I started a new blog too yay!! Its a follow up to my myspace one.